Why didn't i update my blog yesterday? That is because i am super busy that day, finally, not stoning already! Happy right.
I got my company note book (as in for writing, not laptop notebook) yesterday, didn't know intern also can get 1, not bad huh.
I told my manager that i got the note book, they were so jealous that i got the white 1. Apparently the higher level people got a black colour 1, which they claim doesn't look nice and super ugly. Nyehehehe. Then i said i very happy to get this book, because i can show other people that i actually worked in EY before, then go interview also bring this along, go class also bring this along. Hahahaha. My manager said, why don't i laminate it and never use it, isn't it better. Seriously ah, super lame group of people la my office.
Notice something different from the picture above?!! No, no, not the hair. haha!
My Spec is gone! I am under contact lens probation testing day, i just made that up, haha. I wanted to get contact lens, so my nice optician gave me a pair of free contact lens to try first. After wearing spec for so long, now suddenly change to contact, a bit not use to it la. Especially my look, damn weird wei! haha, maybe i need a shorter haircut.
Dad's company annual dinner tonight :)
Thank god, flood in brisbane has finally subside, all the best cleaning up guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment